Marketing & Communications intern
Marketing & Communication Internship
Are you interested in marketing communications and sales and do you enjoy working with some of the biggest fashion and sporting goods brands? If you answer yes to these questions, apply for the position of Sales and Marketing Intern and contribute to reduce waste from the supply chains.
You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing and sales team. You will learn to work with various marketing and sales initiatives: that will hone your strategic and creative thinking skills.
- Support the team with engaging and informative content creation strategies. These can include from social media posts to articles and videos.
- Develop ongoing communication campaign assets, including visual/video assets, uploading blog posts to the website, and creating landing pages.
- Use analytics and tools to advise and inform about social media engagement/content plans and support in the monthly media coverage reports.
- Work together with the marketing and sales team to develop and implement lead generation strategies including cold calling and emailing.
Skills and Experience
- You are at the end of your Bachelor or Masters studies
- You are energetic and with strong communication skills
- You are proactive and always looking for new ways of interacting with an audience
- You are passionate about retail, technology and B2B marketing
- You are results-oriented but also enjoy communication
- You have some experience working with WordPress, Google Analytics and CRMs such as HubSpot or similar.
- Diverse and dynamic environment
- Support for your career development
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is committed to their customers success
- Supportive international team
- Learn new skills
- Support, supervision, and training in marketing and sales development strategies
We are a rapidly growing scale-up business in the retail industry. Our platform helps retailers and brands to manage their inventory efficiently. At Retailisation we work with major brands in the fashion and sporting goods industries such as Nike, Ralph Lauren, Levi’s, and many others.
Our mission is to inspire other businesses to reduce waste and make better decisions. We want to revolutionise how retail works and create an ecosystem that supports our mission.
Our team is formed by multidisciplinary and passionate industry experts and IT leaders. Together we create solutions that help other businesses to maximise profits and minimise waste.
What do we stand for?
- We believe in making good decisions for our clients and employees.
- We are never happy with the status quo.
- We solve complex processes with creative solutions.
Are you ready to join us?