Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
At Retailisation we are looking for a Key Account Manager to help us meet our customer goals and continue working on their business growth.
What we’d like to see in our next Key Account Manager?
- Knows everything that’s going on with the customer at a very high level. For instance, important position changes, investment rounds, mission, vision, strategic roadmap.
- Generates sales among current clients’ accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Is the main point of contact for our customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with current accounts
- Communicates customer needs to the rest of the team and makes sure our customers are satisfied
- Analyses and tracks client performance
- Manages the relationships with our customers, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies growth opportunities within current clients
- Coordinates with other team members to ensure a consistent service
- Keeps up to date records of multiple clients
A key account manager:
- Has enough product knowledge necessary to add value on a strategic level.
- Knows how to think from a customer perspective.
- Is confident.
- Is honest and trustworthy.
- Is assertive when necessary.
- Is curious and wants to learn.
- Is genuinely interested in Retailisation customers.
- Good communication skills.
- Can add value to Retailisation and Retailisation customers
Background and experience
- Proven account management or other relevant experience in the retail sector, or the fashion and sporting goods industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Good to have:
- Experience in supply chain
- Experience working with CRMs such as HubSpot
The objective of this position is to have a Key Account Manager that would support Retailisation to prevent churn and increase the value and revenue of our current clients. The ideal profile would be able to develop account management policies and strategies to achieve these goals while supporting our customers in achieving their goals.
We are a rapidly growing scale-up business in the retail industry. Our platform helps retailers and brands to manage their inventory efficiently. At Retailisation we work with major brands in the fashion and sporting goods industries such as Nike, Ralph Lauren, Levi’s, and many others.
Our mission is to inspire other businesses to reduce waste and make better decisions. We want to revolutionise how retail works and create an ecosystem that supports our mission.
Our team is formed by multidisciplinary and passionate industry experts and IT leaders. Together we create solutions that help other businesses to maximise profits and minimise waste.
What do we stand for?
- We believe in making good decisions for our clients and employees.
- We are never happy with the status quo.
- We solve complex processes with creative solutions.
Are you ready to join us?