We are a rapidly growing scale-up business in the retail industry. Our platform helps retailers and brands to manage their inventory efficiently. Our mission is to inspire other businesses to reduce waste and make better decisions. We want to revolutionize how retail works and create an ecosystem that supports our mission.
Our team is formed by multidisciplinary and passionate industry experts and IT leaders. Together we create solutions that help other businesses to maximize profits and minimize waste.
What do we stand for?
- We believe in making good decisions for our clients and employees.
- We are never happy with the status quo.
- We solve complex processes with creative solutions.
Current Career Opportunities
Head of Sales
As Head of Sales, you own the customer acquisition pipeline by managing all the pieces in the customer acquisition funnel toward the overall goal of growing the company. You will be responsible for sales, marketing, and customer retention.
You will be busy with both strategy and operations. From choosing the most effective communication channels for our message, to which functionality to release next. You will be part of the management team.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a customer-centric sales process that is process-driven and balanced in terms of skills and tools. The outcome will be measured in terms of revenue growth, and the customer’s experience of the sales process.
- Together with Delivery (Tech) and Customer Success, you will decide on the go-to-market strategy and tactics for new products. This includes the development of a communication package and a commercial rollout strategy.
- You will be tracking the performance and the return of our products, to ensure each receives the investment necessary to stay relevant to clients, including their commercial and strategic positioning in the Retailisation portfolio. This requires mapping out the user journey, feature set, and allocating development resources.
- You will be putting together commercial offers to potential customers and manage contracts. This requires data analysis and commercial interpretation of the (margin and ROI) potential of the Retailisation solutions on the customer.
- You will manage the commercial relationships by keeping track of the customer’s performance and find commercial fits between Retailisation solutions and their needs.
Your key performance indicators:
- MRR: Monthly recurring revenue: effective management and conversion of the sales funnel
- NPS: Net Promotor Score: ensuring that we deliver value and that our users are our fans
The ideal candidate
You understand that growth comes from successful acquisition and happy customers. You love to take the initiative and get stuff done and are a very strong communicator in English (speaking Dutch helps but is not required). Due to the disruptive nature of our solutions, the role requires an affinity with the (supply chain) challenges to retail, especially in the fashion and sporting goods retail sector. You understand the multi-level enterprise sales process and are comfortable to consult at strategic as well as operational levels. You have a tertiary education and at least three years in a senior commercial position