We are a rapidly growing scale-up business in the retail industry. Our platform helps retailers and brands to manage their inventory efficiently. Our mission is to inspire other businesses to reduce waste and make better decisions. We want to revolutionize how retail works and create an ecosystem that supports our mission.
Our team is formed by multidisciplinary and passionate industry experts and IT leaders. Together we create solutions that help other businesses to maximize profits and minimize waste.
What do we stand for?
- We believe in making good decisions for our clients and employees.
- We are never happy with the status quo.
- We solve complex processes with creative solutions.
Current Career Opportunities
Software engineers write and test code, improve the server, server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes, help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user. They study industry trends, create or improve back-end processes and codes, and work with others to design a better program.
We are looking for a results-oriented, analytical software engineer who will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyse current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication and project management skills.
You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, highly proactive and motivated.
- You will be the focal point of the development team and technology partners.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Ensuring responsiveness and performance of applications.
- Staying abreast of developments in software applications and programming languages.
- Developing ideas for new features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Support system architecture.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python (Flask Framework).
- Experience in Hive, Spark and MongoDB.
- Experience with database technology such as SQL Server.
- Working experience with Agile.
- Good understanding of all aspects of Testing
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Good problem-solving skills and verbal communication skills.